Wednesday 2 January 2008

Big Day !!


Back from work!!! Very very excited for my first day working at W.R. Berhad. It's a happy thing to know alot new friends there and everyone were so nice. My current job now is to do tour billing. This job quite stress coz it have a deadline to finish it . Start tomorrow i will be on ot frenzy. The job looks easy but actually not and i will try my best. Now only i know i got an extra 16 day MC leave beside the 14 days annual leave, and also every month i got an extra Rm50 to redeem product from the medical centre at my office.

Another thing happen was my hamster just give birht 5 babies. I thought that it will be birht next week or later, we not expected so fast she delivered. It's a suprise for us also and a gift for my first day working. The only things we worry about was she will eat her babies !! Hopefully this not happen @.@

5 babies...just take a quick snap before the mother notice me that y so blur...lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment