Thursday 30 July 2009

Had a great BBQ at Yekwan's place. Last friday.

I late coz that nite got class, reached her house almost 10pm already.

lambat and kena marah lo...

The food was nite and i'm very hungry...eaten 2 chick wing, many fish ball and hotdogs and a cup of leong shui ^^.. can see my tummies so big...

Yummy~

pose~pose
Hugged me so tight...

The next morning , had Accenture's training OGP . Should reach KL sentral at 8.15am as there will be buses ready to Putrajaya Shangri-La Hotel...but i'm Late.!! i woke up at 8.05 ready up myself at 8.45 and reached there almost 9.30 as we sesat at Putrajaya...

The day was happy and relax with all colleagues . Met new fren and alot activities games prepared by accenture trainer..

Tea Break, Lunch buffet and dinner buffer were really delicious ...

Took alot picture during the OGP..

Every quarter Accenture will held such activities...

was very looks forward for the next OGP=D


Astro Talent Quest 2009
Nara got entry tickets for us to final stage at Stadium Bukit Jalil.
...org gunung org laut... we late and sit far far from the stage luckily got the big screen can watched clearer.
I had dyed my hair to darker purple with red highlight...wanna straighten my hair but sebastian stop me.
Becoz of Bday month i got 50% disct from Pepito.
Looking forward the coming Thurs and weekend~

No comments:

Post a Comment